Saturday, May 2, 2015 | 10:00am to 2:00pm
@ Stone Church – Yakima
FREE HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES TO BENEFIT YAKIMA COUNTY RESIDENTS
Challenging economic times continue to impact Yakima County. Throughout our area, there are many hurting, hungry and disenfranchised people struggling to make ends meet.
On Saturday, May 2, 2015, Stone Church will open its doors to offer a source of hope to people within our community through DAY OF HOPE. Day of Hope is intended to help people in practical ways at no cost to them and no strings attached. Anyone in need of these services is invited to attend.
The following FREE services will be provided between the hours of 10:00am and 2:00pm on May 2:
– Medical clinic
– Optical screenings & eyeglass repair
– Dental screening
– Chiropractic care
– Legal and financial counsel
– Connections to multiple social service agencies in Yakima
– Auto oil changes for single moms (first 40 to register by April 9. Call 509.575.3720 to register)
– Haircuts, manicures & chair massages
– Family portraits
– Clothing bank
– Household supplies & personal hygiene items
– Books and Bibles
– Prayer and pastoral care upon request
Day of Hope will be held on the Stone Church campus.
For more information or to donate items, services or other resources for this event, please contact: